How to order online for Parents
- In the top right hand corner, there is a password box for 1st time users, please enter the password for your school (please contact the school for this) and click “LOGIN”. Returning customers, please click “LOGIN HERE” (below the “LOGIN” button).
- New users will need to register by clicking on “REGISTER” then enter the required information. Returning customers will be able to log into their account using the email and password used to set the account up with.
- Once registered, it will confirm the registration for the school. Then all of the school’s uniform will be available to view and add to the basket.
- After adding all items to the basket, click on “MY BASKET” at the top of the page. All items in the basket will be listed. Click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter delivery address or tick the deliver to school option. Delivery can be made to your home address (a delivery charge will be added) or we can deliver orders free of charge to the school on a Wednesday every week - for this option we need the pupil’s name and class (please note during peak season (June – September) school deliveries may occur on Thursday).
- On the final page, it will ask you to review the order. If all is ok, please tick the box to accept the terms and conditions then place your order.
- After you have clicked on ”PLACE YOUR ORDER” it will ask for card details to be entered.
- You will then be given your order number.
- An email will be sent to confirm the order and another will follow to let you know when it has been dispatched.